Enneagram Coaching FOR COUPLES
Creating a better us with Enneagram coaching
We offer Enneagram services with certified Enneagram Coach, Dorrie Presson, through The Enneagram Coaching Center.
What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a system of nine personality types that describes the distinct lens through which each type sees the world and a roadmap for helping us better understand ourselves and others. Dr. David Daniels wrote that “the Enneagram helps us to build and enhance amazing and loving, intimate and fulfilling relationships. It does this by spelling out to us why we are who we are, and why we do what we do.”
Why Enneagram Coaching for Couples?
Imagine what could happen if a couple not only each developed a better understanding of themselves but also of each other. If we put that in a math equation, we could say that the Enneagram is a tool that multiplies understanding to the 4th power. Do you see how significant that can be in a relationship?
Oscar Wilde once said, “Only the shallow really know themselves.” Honestly, aren’t you often a mystery to yourself? Why did I do that? Why does that bother me so much? Am I the only one here feeling this? Where did that reaction come from?
And if you are a mystery to yourself, how much more is your partner a mystery to you? While your partner is not a mystery or a puzzle to solve, you can come to better understand his/her uniqueness and complexity.
With Enneagram coaching, we’ll work together so that you gain clarity on why each of you thinks, feels, and acts the way that you do; improve your communication and conflict resolution; and appreciate each other’s unique gifts and strengths.
If you are new to the Enneagram, begin here:
Discover Your Enneagram Personality Types
- One 90 minute coaching session to explore & clarify your Enneagram types.
- Brief intro to the Enneagram and the 9 types.
- Includes two Enneagram personality tests (to take online).
- While an assessment can be helpful, it’s just one piece of information. In this session, we’ll discuss the results of your assessments, and I’ll ask some targeted questions to help you both name your type.
If you already know your Enneagram types, begin here:
Introductory Enneagram Coaching Package
- 60 minute couples coaching sessions (various packages available, typically 3-5 sessions).
- Deep exploration of your own and your partner’s Enneagram type and how your personality types impact the relationship.
- Coaching will focus on ways to communicate and resolve conflict to create a healthier and more fulfilling relationship through an understanding of your Enneagram styles.
Request a free consultation via the form below and we’ll create a coaching package that best meets your needs.
All coaching sessions can be held in person at our office in Franklin, TN or virtually via Zoom.
As a life and career coach over the past 15 years, I’ve found it meaningful to come alongside hundreds of clients to help them make positive life changes and reach their personal and professional goals.
In my coaching work, I’ve used a number of personality assessments such as the MBTI and DISC, but as I studied the Enneagram personality typology, I found it to be deeper, richer, and more impactful. I developed an understanding of the core motivations that drive my life as well as a path toward growth and wholeness. Ramon and I (both Type Two) have applied Enneagram wisdom in our marriage and found it transformational as we’ve discovered the gifts and challenges of our shared type. And after 30 years of marriage, we’re thankful for the insight the Enneagram offers to help us understand and effectively work through relationship issues that used to trip us up.
As a result of the impact of the Enneagram in my own life, I completed certification as an Enneagram Coach, and I’m pleased to offer coaching with a special focus on helping couples experience a healthier relationship and “create a better us.” If that sounds like something you’d benefit from, let’s talk. Complete the form below to schedule a free consultation.
Selected Training + Certifications:
- Certified Enneagram Coach
- The Enneagram & Relationships workshop authorized by The Enneagram Institute
- Earned ICF (International Coach Federation) coaching credential
- Coaching experience at Vanderbilt University, with two international career management and leadership development firms, and in private practice
Complete the following form to schedule a free 25 minute phone consultation for us to get to know each other, discuss what you desire to achieve through Enneagram coaching, and what coaching package is the best fit for you.